Tuesday 27 January 2015

My Fashion Criminal Records

Hello there! 
Popping in to proudly say Im back on track with my ex addiction! Tumblr! 
I remember the days, nights, lessons and afternoons i used to spend with my scrolling down syndrome, saving pictures, reblogging onto my page just for my own personal interest, so i always have them in one place and in the end it started to grow and become my personality. Id share my mood, my likes, my taste and ideas for future photoshoots or posts, outfit ideas or just dream clothes and dream shoes which in the end creed a copy of me but with pictures! but then i stopped, can't remember why but now I'm back on track! 
Heres my link:
If you have tumblr, leave the link in comments Ill follow you! Love when my feed it exploding haha 


Have a good week, lovelies <3 

17 comments:

  1. Hi dear!! great post! amazing pics!! I followed you on gfc and Facebook!!! Now its your turn! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy! thank you!! did all that <3 welcome to my world :)

      Delete
  2. Hi sweetie!! beaitiful post!! Im following you on gfc and waiting for your follow back! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats sooo amazing! Red is soo seductive and stunning! I love the gown with the details on the back the most!
    Wonderful inspirations!

    What about follow4follow? Would be sooo happy if we would stay in touch!
    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy! i know red is my fav!! thank you! ill be posting more :)

      sure!! followed you back <3 we should stay in touch!!!

      Delete
  4. Nice post) I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can find more info here: http://www.springinsoul.blogspot.ru/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you!!!! Ive done it already tho but ill be happy to answer YOUR questions!!!

      Delete
  5. I love it <3 These pictures are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog!
    I'm from Portugal :) Hope you follow my blog too *
    http://saymecheese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! really? which part of portugal?
      following you :)

      Delete
  7. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (71), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thanks dear!! very nice to hear this!

      and done:) following you <3

      Delete
  8. Hello! I love your blog!!
    Thanks for following mine, I'm also following you! :)

    http://fuieuquedisseblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete